Nursing Assistant Certified Training Program
Being a Nursing Assistant Certified (NAC) is a unique and special opportunity. As an NAC you become part of the daily life of each resident with whom you work, helping to ensure that they live their life with dignity, comfort, usefulness and companionship. It can be difficult work, both physically and mentally, but most NACs agree that the challenging work is more than made up for by a multitude of personal rewards.
We offer a very cost-effective, state-approved training program for members of the community who wish to become an NAC. Successful completion of this class prepares you to sit for the state NAC exam in Washington State.
Next Class: Important Dates & Deadlines
Next Class: May 20 – June 29, 2018
Applications Due: Friday, April 20
Information Sessions: Monday, April 23 at 10:00AM and Tuesday, April 24 at 3:00PM (These are identical sessions. You need only attend one.)
Interview: Monday, April 30 (You will schedule your interview date/time at the Information Session you attend.)
- July 29 – August 31, 2018
- October 1 – November 2, 2018
Applying to the Program
Our NAC Training Program is in high demand and the application process is competitive. To be accepted as a student for the program, applicants must meet these general requirements:
- Submit a complete NAC Program Application by the deadline (see above for due date)
- Attend an Information Session where you will be asked to complete a background check applications and take a short test to verify reading comprehension and basic math skills
- Attend an Interview with the NAC Instructor (by request only)
Recruiter & Events Specialist