Our professional Geriatric Care Managers serve as advocates for seniors and their families by connecting them to area resources and coordinating care services. Armed with extensive knowledge about the costs, quality and availability of care services in our community, these health and human service specialists deliver peace of mind to families navigating the complexities of today’s healthcare system.
The Benefits of Care Management
- Personalized: Compassionate service focused on the individual needs and desires
- Continuity of care management: Communications are coordinated among family members, doctors and other professionals and service providers
- Cost containment: Inappropriate placements, duplication of services, and unnecessary hospitalizations are avoided
- Quality control: Care managers follow the National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Manager’s (NAPGCM) Standards of Practice and Pledge of Ethics. Recommendations are objective and independent.
- Accessibility: We support clients 24 hours per day, 7 days a week
Call 360.626.7840 for more information.