High-quality child care and early learning programs for Kitsap families
NOW ENROLLING! Martha & Mary KIDS Before and After School / Winter Program for school-age kids!
- Winter Program takes place at two campuses, Poulsbo Elementary in Poulsbo and Cougar Valley Elementary in Silverdale, between December 24 – January 4.
- We will close at 4:00PM on December 24 (Christmas Eve) and will not be open on December 25 (Christmas Day) and January 1 (New Years Day).
- Tuition for our Winter Program is $33 per day (Non-School Day Rate). Please see the 2018/2019 Tuition & Fees – Before and After School (see below) for more information.
- If your child is not currently enrolled in Martha & Mary KIDS Before and After School Program, please complete a 2018/2019 Enrollment Packet – Before and After School (see below) and forward it to MMkids@mmhc.org. (Current Martha & Mary KIDS Before and After School Program participants need not complete a new enrollment form.)
- New families will need to contact our Main Office at 360.394.4089 to schedule a required 30 minute Parent Orientation at least 48 hours prior to your child’s first day with us.
*Our commitment to affordable rates: We proudly accept DSHS child care subsidy payments. Additionally, we offer tuition discounts to families with multiple children enrolled in our programs, active-duty military families and employees of North Kitsap School District, Central Kitsap School District and Martha & Mary.
* Required Parent Orientation: Please contact our Main Office (360.394.4089) to schedule a 30 minute Parent Orientation at least 48 hours prior to your child’s first day with us. Your completed Enrollment Packet will be collected at this time along with your registration fee and first two weeks of tuition.