Martha & Mary currently has more than 400 volunteers participating in over 30 areas of service. For more information contact our Volunteer Services Director or submit a volunteer application. Applicants will be contacted for a full orientation, tour of the facility and individual placement.
A Variety of Opportunities:
• Clerking in our Gift Shop
• Assisting residents and staff with quality of life activities
• Bus Driver for resident and children outings
• Rocking and/or feeding babies at the Child Care Center
• Visiting residents
• Horticulture Program
• Feeding Assistant Program
• Transportation Buddies
• Art and You Program
• Spiritual Ministries
• Administrative (Filing and Shredding)
• Pet Therapy Program
• Massage Therapy Program
• Mending clothes
• Computer/Network skills
You may begin volunteering at age 13, although the scope of your volunteer work may be limited until you reach age 16.
Criteria for Volunteering:
• Completion of a Volunteer Application
• Interview with the Volunteer Services Director
• Background Check
Please call our Director of Resident Life Services at 360.394.4019 for more information or to make an appointment.