The Ebenezer Senior Retirement Apartments are tucked away within the hills of Poulsbo overlooking beautiful Liberty Bay and the Olympic Mountains. Twenty-four affordable apartments are offered to residents ages 62 and older who are able to live independently.
Located close to downtown Poulsbo, residents are able to remain involved in the community. And for those residents who do not have their own transportation, there is the ACCESS transportation system. Residents also find satisfaction from the many volunteer opportunities that are available at either the Martha & Mary Health and Rehab Center or one of the various Martha & Mary KIDS child care centers.
Features of the Ebenezer Apartments
- 22, 1-bedroom units (500-600 sq. ft.)
- 2 Studio Apartments (300-400 sq. ft.)
- Wonderful view of the Olympic Mountains and downtown Poulsbo
- Storage Lockers
- Central Elevator
- 3 attractively furnished social rooms
- Cable TV
- On-site resident manager
- Window Blinds
- Laundry Room
- Individualized heating and air conditioning
- Designated handicapped access apartments
- Secured Building
- Easy walking distance to downtown Poulsbo (e.g., gift shops, groceries, drug stores, post office, physician’s offices, etc.)
- Applicants with pets will be considered
Rent includes utilities and cable.
For more information please contact our Chief Community & Development Officer at 360.779.7500 or email us at… Seniorliving@mmhc.org