The Mission Changes
February 2, 2016
In 1953, the leadership determined that the organization could best serve community needs by offering nursing care for the elderly. So the “orphanage, then high school, then home for disturbed boys” was closed. The brick building began a transition to become the Martha & Mary Nursing Home. A new wing was added to increase the number of beds, and the facility continued to expand over the years as community needs grew.Receive email updates when we add updates.